Saturday, February 6, 2010

Georgia on my mind...

Ok so it's official...in a little over a week--or 2. We plan to be listing our house. It's decluttered...pictures have been taken inside. We are waiting on carpet installation downstairs and a repaired window in the kitchen. All of these things have to be replaced thanks to our beloved...pets. Yes our 2 dogs and 2 cats have destroyed more things in our house than our 3 boys. Nice.
The house looks great and we are anxious.
Robert has fallen complete love with a house in Cumming, GA--yes this is the name of the city--yes I know. Trust me I know, but we are mature adults...or something like that. We certainly haven't made rude and crude jokes about the name of the city that could very well be our new home..not us. Anyway back to the point yes a house in GA has stollen my husbands heart. But no contract on this particular house can be made until a contract on our house is made. So he's wandering around the house in a tizzy...it's really quite entertaining. Fingers crossed for us. Though truth be told I am hopeful it's drug out a bit because the boys will finish school before we officially move and living out of a temporary place will be difficult.
The kids are super excited, which makes this much easier. I am sad to leave friends, sad to leave family...but so excited for our family too. Besides I won't be able to stay away from TN...it's my home. No one can get rid of me THAT easy.

3 comments:

Hope Wilson said...

wHaaa Whaaaa....that's me crying the ugly cry.

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

Cumming is where Nick's grandparents live. I'll get the inside scoop on schools and such. You will love it! And we will be able to visit you when we visit them.....super cool! :)

The Woods' World of Words said...

Happy to have you here! :-)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed