Monday, February 22, 2010

Flatulence

Having boys I really did know the potty humor would soon begin...but honestly I hoped it would pass us right by...afterall we are dignified or something. But sadly it has not and has hit full force in this house...and I am not happy about it. I personally am not a fan--being the only female of house--that walks on 2 legs--I feel slightly out numbered and refuse to sit back and be forced into a male run household. No way boys, Mama ain't havin' it! I can't have the if you can't beat 'em join 'em attitude at least not on this. Partially because I am invisioning fancy meals with belching and farting abound around the table. I just can't do it, I won't. Gavin however finds it hysterical to make fart noises on his arm--all day...so much so that he has given himself a rash of dry skin on his arm. He thinks he must announce every time he toots, proclaiming "I just tooted in my pants" or "I just tooted on your arm" bahahaha. Right yeah thanks Gavin that's great. Zachary rips them with no regard to who is around. And we already heard about his man belching habits. Jakeb having a few years on his brothers has at least become embarrassed at such fumes coming from his miniscule toosh...but often giggles and announces that he "tooted/farted". Just moments ago I believe Zachary tooted and fits of laughter errupted from the room and someone announced that it sounded like a duck. Wonderful. Duck farts. Quack.
I did try to be light hearted about it and after a few minutes of listening to Gavin produce fart noise number 1034350 from his arm, I thought I would teach him the proper way...and for the record IF I did such things I would be darn good at it...but I don't. Anyway I tried to join them...but I am sorry boys I just couldn't stand it for more than 5.5 seconds. I tried.
Please grow up understanding there's a time and a place for such humor...and it's not around your mother. At least most of the time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until your boys discover that farts actually ignite.

When I discovered that--at about age 12--it was one of the most magical moments of my life.

Anonymous said...

Just wait until your boys discover that farts actually ignite.

When I discovered that--at about age 12--it was one of the most magical moments of my life.

Anonymous said...

Just wait until your boys discover that farts actually ignite.

When I discovered that--at about age 12--it was one of the most magical moments of my life.

Anonymous said...

Just wait until your boys discover that farts actually ignite.

When I discovered that--at about age 12--it was one of the most magical moments of my life.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed