1. My grandfather (Pappy) was diagnosed with bladder cancer this past week. Some extra prayers for him would be very much appreciated. I will post more when I know more
2. Robert and I are making plans to build a boat, just in case this nonstop rain doesn't really ever stop.
3. I got out my Halloween decorations yesterday...though it just doesn't seem to make sense that it's nearly that time of year.
4. I have had lots of sessions lately...a great deal have been referrals or repeats which is a awesome compliment and makes me feel great :D
5. Robert played a prank on his parents yesterday and fill their bathroom with balloons while they were at work. Listening to him giggle about it was quite cute.
6. One of these days I will get back to scrapbooking....
7. Jakeb has made 100's on every spelling test this year. That's awesome!
8. Robert is going to be home for the next 2 weeks...I am beyond stoked about that! Dinner at the table as a family, him helping with Zachary's soccer. Awesome!
9. We took the kids to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" yesterday. Cute movie.
10. I wish we could go to San Francisco for fall break like originally planned but we are sticking to the budget and hoping we can swing it at spring break.
11. I have a book I need to get back to the library...it's just a wee bit overdue. Bad Rachel!
12. My mom is in Florida visiting my grandmother. I am jealous!
13. I am ready for fall.
14. I really need to go shopping for new clothes...but surpisingly the shopping for clothes idea is just not taking over. I have gone I walk around and look and just don't feel up to it.
15. I hate the overwhelming feeling I get when I think about all the things I should be doing...that need to be done.
16. I REALLY need to clean my car, my bathrooms, my kitchen floor.....
No comments:
Post a Comment