Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some favs...

So I am in.love.with.iTunes. I listen to my tunes nearly all day long when I am home...playing around with various artists and making playlists. All of this was before. Before the computer...crashed and burned. But before you gasp in horror do not fear I had almost everything backed up on disks and my external hard drive. If you don't do this, stop what you are doing and do it RIGHT now. Anyway so becuase of this loss, all of my hard work and itunes organization is gone.gone.gone. It's nearly devastating, seriously. Every single one of the CD's I had added to my computer is still here but when it's added into Itunes it doesn't list the artist, just the song. Not good, not good at all. I can't organize and group in anyway when I don't know who sung the song...seriously do you know how many "Hello" songs there are!? Anyway this was not at all my point to this post...the only thing I was going to say here was to list a few favorites to share. Since I have been messing with my music a lot lately it's on my mind and all day I have been listening to various artists thinking, Man I just LOVe this.
So here are some favorites--some new loves some old....
"Death Cab for Cutie"
"Kings of Leon"
"Regina Spektor"
"Spoon"
"Jack Johnson"
"Green Day"
"Guster"
"The Killers"
"Red Hot Chilli Peppers"
"Maroon 5"

So what constitutues making it to my real favorite lists you ask? Well if I can listen to the entire CD/album without having to go "Shut up already..." and skip to the next song. I hate when I get something and only 1 or 2 songs on it are any good. So there you have it...my recent playlist :) I am sure I could tell you more but well since everything is a big ole clustered mess I can't bleh.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed