Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bookworm

I can attribute a great deal of my blah-ish mood I have been feeling recently to my obsessive reading I have been doing. I have seriously been reading nearly non stop for the past 2 weeks...and have breezed thru the entire 9 book Sookie Stackhouse serious in um 2 weeks. With the majority of the books having been read this week. I read so much that I began to walk around in a daze. I am pretty sure I was confused about what was real or fictional. I even had difficulty sleeping, certain fairies or werewolves were going to launch an attack at any moment. No wait, that was only in the book. I am pretty sure I have supernatural powers (they are just undiscovered of course). Most of the books I have read lately are pretty sci-fi/super-natural-ish...and I have read A LOT over the past 6 months. And because of this, naturally I have found myself quite certain I am telepathic or have certain untapped talents or a special relationship with nature or even that I can time travel. I keep having to remind myself that this is more than likely not the case. I mean after all it's just fiction...or is it?

1 comment:

Lamonica said...

Wow! You have read a lot of books. I enjoyed reading your blog post.

Stopping by from SITS

http://fabulousgccandles.blogspot.com/

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed