Surprised to see me? Hmm so sorry about the lack of activity lately. Just busy with the going ons of life I suppose. And honestly I haven't been feeding the ole addiction quite as much...it's been slightly replaced with a new one recently...nope not gaming. READING. I am sure some are familiar with "The Stephanie Plum Series" by Janet Evanovich. Yep I am all over them lately. Like reading a book a day there for a bit. I am onto book 14 and just haven't had a chance to hit up the store and grab it hence my appearance this evening. But I am completely hooked...in fact I, lately have been invisioning myself as a clumsy but oh so cool bounty hunter...it's me I am sure of it.
I am currently trying to catch up with the recent family photos...and wow, I am WAY behind. I don't know where to even begin for sharing on here! Just trying to get them converted is overwhelming much less blogging them as well. I am officially done with Boy1 and Boy2 on the 365's. Boy3 is soon done as well. And honestly I am relieved. The weekly reminder of how much I tend to be a slacker for the past year has worn me down LOL. I am anxious to get their little books done though I am sure they will rock :) .
Lots has gone down here in the past few weeks. We made a trip to Gatlinburg with the fam...my dad included. We actually had a surprisingly nice time. We stayed in a much too large "cabin" and ventured around quite a bit. The boys went ice skating for the first time and that was ridiculously awesomely exciting. I was so proud of all THREE of them for giving it a whirl.
We just got back for a short 2 night trip with Robert to Memphis. And of course Easter.
Big news for us in the 'boro has been the recent Tornado(s) that have hit our town. The amount of damage is completely devasting to so many. It was declared an F4 tornado and 2 lives were lost and many were injured. News reports are stating over 700 homes damaged many of which completely destroyed or unliveable. We fortunatly were out of town and our house and neighborhood suffered no damage...and no one we know was injured or lost their home. It's horribly sad and very scary seeing all the damage, I haven't personally drove around to scope things out just out of respect but the news footage has shown quite a bit and it's amazing more lives were not lost. It's just horrible. Prayers and thoughts for those affected are definitely needed.
1 comment:
Don't forget to mention your new golf addiction!
Post a Comment