Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jitters...

So I am really trying not to be a whiney freak out baby about this whole 1/2 marathon thing...but well um I can't help it. I am totally...not prepared...at least not like I would like myself to be. I am virtualy positive I can finish the blasted thing...I am just not positive I can finish it in a timely fashion. I went out to run today...outside. Because of the no sitter thing most of my running has unfortunately been on the treadmill at the gym. Then the ankle thing came about and then the [nutty] foot doctor said I am "allergic" to the treadmill and to be for sure off of it so I tried to stir clear of it...then decided short distances would be ok because I HAD to do at least some running. So the hitting the blacktop thing hasn't happened like it should AT ALL. So I went today just so I could test the waters one last time. Needless to say I was not pleased, not pleased at all. But oh well....at least my butt is exercising like I should! Or at least 1/2 way like I should or something.


And um totally random but these are the cutest shoes ever....I would wear them....in fact I think our whole family should have a pair...though the cuteness would wear off if we did that...

And it's Earth Day did you turn your lights off for 60seconds at 9pm??? I have been hearing about this all week...but maybe it's only on the kid channels? LOL. Happy Earth Day!



1 comment:

Meredith said...

Good Luck tomorrow!! You ARE going to ROCK.. I know it!!!! Ignore your nutty foot doc.. that is crazy!! I will be cheering you on.. well, not at CMM as I am totally bummed that I will not be there! IT is going to be SO awesome when you cross that finish line. Think about it... so few people can say they have done that!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed