Thursday, April 16, 2009

You ready for this??

Some serious picture postage is about to take place. I will do it in phases for your viewing ease...cus I am sweet like that....or something.

Let's go with a few from March first...

Boy2 obvious face painting going on...giving me his tiger face...
IMG_4807

Boy3 obvious hair goop going on...giving me his "who me?" face...after he decided hand soap would be good shampoo (I caught him like this with his head under the bathroom faucet...nice)
IMG_4850

Boy1 obviously having a birthday...Happy 7th!
IMG_4881

Ice Skating!!
IMG_4943
IMG_4951
IMG_4958
Welcome to Ober Gatlinbuuurrrg
IMG_4936

Boy1 testing for his Gold Belt...his is in the middle right in front of the column
IMG_5054
Boy2 testing, he was the lone tester as we were out of town when they tested his group and they were awesome enough to do him seperate.
IMG_5060

1 comment:

Christy Sanford said...

oh my the soap in the hair is too funny!!! LOL i love the look on his face...LOL : )

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed