I think it's safe to say Spring is finally and officially here in Mid-Ten. Yes the calender says it began exactly a month ago however this is Tennessee and weather is nuts here. But we are headed toward 80 degree weather this weekend and 70's all week. I am BEYOND stoked about this...I can for real start putting away winter clothes in the kids dressers and get it ready for summer baby.
The boys are very excited for the pool to come back up (yes the redneck pool is in storage in the garage) and are excited for their summer camps at the Discovery Center, as well as a HOPEFUL trip to the beach at some point. Boy1 is pumped to be a 2nd grader and Boy2 is super excited to start Kindy....I am thrilled and nervous for both of them.
Geesh I am seriously stuck for words lately.........
How about I hit the highlights----
* 1/2 marathon is THIS Saturday...I am beyond NOT prepared and beyond nervous...
* I was fitted for orthotic inserts for my shoes a few weeks ago, picked them up today...yeah they suck and hurt my feet boo on that, thanks but no thanks!
* I am scheduled to have surgery next Monday to remove the benign tumor on my jaw...not really worried about it, most likely out-patient, 1 week down-ish and then I am good to go.
* Am slightly sickened at how much they have to cut around my ear and to know that my parotid gland (saliva gland) could potentially "leak saliva" into the skin...can we say YUCK!...glad to be warned but wish I didn't know that COULD happen...ewwww
* May reschedule surgery because of so much going on but can't think of other times when there isn't "so much going on" until vacation time...no thank you.
* REALLY need to get off my duff and do something about this ginormous pile of papers on my desk, thank you first grade LOL.
* Am slightly shocked that I haven't managed to loose 1 single flipping pound and I have been working out 4-5 times a week since Mid-January. Muscle weighs more, Muscle weighs more, muscle weighs more.....
* I am super proud of myself for sticking with it :-D
* Have tried to get my family and others on the exercise train but it's not happening...and I won't rant about it but seriously people...
* Gavin and I went on a bike ride the other day and it was a) a decent little work out and b) a gorgeous day to do it. He was in his seat on the back of my bike.
* My friend Angie's baby went home last Friday and I am SUPER happy for her and Nick. And can't wait to meet baby Sam!!
* Maybe this is how I should write from now on...random thoughts in random order...it's about how I think...
1 comment:
Give the inserts a chance! They'll be super uncomfortable and awkward at first, but I PROMISE you that they'll get better and you'll get used to them! :)
Post a Comment