Apparently that's me hehe. Guess that's the easiest time :) Although with Robert being home on the weekends you would think I wouldn't be on the computer at night! I think the last couple weekends though he's had stuff going on--the nice wifey that I am I don't mind him hanging out with his "pals" LOL. And the nice guy that he is doesn't mind me doing the same. However tonight he is being a wonderful awesome husband and is staying the night with my grandfather so that my aunt and uncle could have a weekend trip on their boat. I have quite gladly volunteered us to help out anytime they need and I am glad she is taking us up on it! I really had intended on me being the one to stay but Robert jumped on it so I said okie doke...really I think he doesn't want to have to get up with the kids while I sleep in...I stink I know.
We have had a pretty grand ole' week of nothing too exciting. The boys had their very first swim lesson on Tuesday, they were hesitant at first but then LOVED it and had a great time :) I am so excited for them. My friend Renee' is doing them for us and she really rocks it with the kiddo's, they love her or at least did on Tuesday LOL. So that's so very cool.
Poor Gavy has had a cold this past week which has gotten his asthma and little lungs all very unhappy, he is now on the mend but we did have a trip to the doctor because I was sure on Thursday he had an ear infection set in. Fortunately not and I guess his monster 'tude was just from the cold. Seriously I feel incredibly sorry for his wife because he is going to be "one of those men" when he gets sick. He is SUCH a grump when he's sick. I mean really it's just a cough and runny nose but the kid won't eat and is just so crabby. Poor baby...we did try to start the potty training however when the cold started which set his mood on rollercoaster I thought it was best not to push it. Just a simple "come on let's go potty" might have set off the sirens!
Jakeb had a pool party today with the Marlins his baseball team. It was so nice to get to see everyone again, I really did enjoy the team a lot! We had a great time today and the kids were WORN out tired. They swam in the sun and rain and just had a ball.
My big project for the week has been to get my website complete. I bought it last weekend and receieved everything for it on Monday and got to work on it asap. I have been using free sites and what not for awhile now and have been dying to upgrade. I am seriously LOVING it! It makes all my work look fabo IMO, love it! I totally dig my song selections and have gone to my site several times just to hear them LOL. Geek I know...esp since I could uh, I don't know start up itunes instead. I honestly turn most songs off when I look at other sites but I still love it when I hear music start...even if I do turn it off LOL. So anyway yeah if you get a chance Check it out! Give me feedback, I would greatly appreciate it!! Here's the linkado :) Lilac Hill Photography
1 comment:
You did an awesome job!! That website rocks!
Post a Comment