Friday, June 6, 2008

The best teeball Game EVER

Tonight was Jakeb's last "official game of the season". And seriously it was the best game ever! They won their game in overtime 20-21. They played the Braves which is quite a bit higher in the rankings than we are so it was super exciting to win...especially so up there in the points AND in overtime! We were jumping up and down excited! Jakeb scored 2 runs and OMG...he HIT THE BALL every time WITHOUT the tee!!! NO tee..at all! Go Jake! We were so stoked for him :) I am totally pushing the "because you practiced" junk on him now LOL :) The kids all did great though and we have some good little ball players out there. Especially from where they started they have come a LONG way. And we have had so much fun with the team and the other parents it's really been a blast. Anyway this post is solely about Jakeb's game. My head hurts, I am exhausted and I can't go to bed because the kids aren't asleep yet grr!!

So off to kick some kiddy booty (not really but I am going to go stand over them like a hawk til they go to sleep!)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed