Saturday, June 21, 2008

A long week...

or was it? I say that many times and then think back and realize maybe the "long week" wasn't all that long, afterall it's over already. This week sure felt like while I was "enduring it" but now that I think about it I guess it wasn't....although Monday sure felt like it was an awfully long time ago! So at one point this past week I had SEVEN little boys in my house by myself...I was the only girl--uh I mean woman (why is that STILL weird to say LOL) with 7 little boys. I felt a bit out numbered. I guess I will have a great many (if I am ever so lucky) days like that to come but it was a bit overwhelming.
So my friend Hope had her baby girl on Monday...Lauren Ryleigh and I am oh so very excited for her and cannot WAIT to get my camera on that baby! I kept her boys for her while they were in the hospital and they had a big time playing and what not. They are always good while they are here--minus the "i'm not your friend anymore" moments between Jake-Jake and Alex haha--so I don't mind having them over for a few days. I can be cool like that I guess, cool for my kids that is.
We are all settled back in from being in Florida and I can't wait to be there again! I sure love visiting and being on the beach but I dont' know that I would want to live there year round...of course I say that but if someone said "hey I have this house on the beach", I would be there before they could count to 10. It could be my summer home hehe.
Robert got home super late last night...er this morning thanks to delays on the airline. I stayed up late finishing up a session that I had done last week and he still wasn't home when I went to bed at 1. But he will be home for a couple days next week so that is awesome!
OH! and another bit of awesome'ness my wallet has been found!! I made a trip out today to finally get a new wallet...I had given up hope on ever recovering my trusty ole' thing. But much to my dismay found nothing at Target that even remotely suited me...Robert and the boys were not up for shopping around for wallets so we headed home and seriously about 10 min after we got home my mom called and said she had my wallet in her truck this whole time! I had to think back but yep sure enough I vaguely remember bringing it with me. So YAY!! My wallet has been rescued and I am a happy girl...er woman!

So yeah I said I would post a few beach pics from our trip...I could go so overboard with pics you would be sick but I will do my best to refrain :) I have pics from before the trip I wanted to post but I guess you snooze ya loose huh? I will post a big ole happy bunch of pictures for anyone who has hours to kill feel free to check out...HERE remember pswd is 123kids.

Gavin was so NOt into the sand at all...as if you can't tell...
Mr. Boogie Boarder 2008
I think we managed to convince him to do this once or twice....looks to me like he had a blast but he wasn't going to do it again!Jakeb and his best bud AlexProof I was there...can you believe this is NOT the pool!? That's some crazy blue water!Everybody jump on 3!and don't think I forgot the "pictures on the beach" Gavin has obviously mastered "THE Cheese"last but not least the family shot...a special thank you to Alex for getting us all to laugh and smile with his antics LOL

1 comment:

Angie Morris said...

If my session is the one you speak of you know I loves ya :)

Ya on the wallet girl that's aweomse you don't have to deal with all that!!! I hope you are now legal to drive LOL

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed