Til Jakeb is officially in Kindergarden...YIKES! The closer I get the more not ready I feel. It's a big deal, him being gone all day, 5 days a week. His school day will be from 7:30-2:30, that's a LONG time. Zachary, Gavin, and I will be like little lost puppies waiting for our big boy Jakeb to get out of school, all in awe of him as he tells about his day and what he's learning. Part of me can't wait and the other part of me wants to just say the heck with education he can stay home with me til he's 30...or til the next time he gets his 'tude with me and then I am ready to send him! Zachary starts real preschool next Tuesday, I am excited for him that's just 2 days a week from 9-2 THAT I can handle, THAT I look forward to. I am looking forward to be able to focus some time for Zachary, some time to teach him all the things Jakeb knew by his age. Poor Zachary doesn't get me handing him shapes and telling him what they are over and over and over and over again, LOL...he gets "here is a circle put it away", so it will be nice to have some time to help him and Gavin for that matter!
We have gotten all of his schools supplies (minus the tissues and a few extra's from the "wishlist") he has a few new clothes to wear so he's ready to go!
My classes start 2 weeks after he does so that will give us time to get him in school and situated before I start having to run around like a mad woman.
I had a dermatologist appt today. Jakeb came with me and we made a day of it together. Several years ago I got sunburned really badly and ever since I have been worried about moles and sunspots that have popped up, I also have had some other spots on my shoulders and neck that keep recurring and what not so I decided to make an appt. With things that have happened over the last month or so I just worry more. So I go in expecting them to say nope you are fine and be on my way. I also have 3 itty bitty warts on my elbow that have been there since high school that I remembered to ask about, she says oh we'll freeze those off...ok sounds good. Well the spots on my shoulders and neck are ACNE..what? no way! So ok they give me some gel/cream stuff to use everyday then 2 times a day, which to me is a bit extreme being that it's not THAT bad, so I will use it to get it gone and go from there. The moles, all look ok except one so she tells me ok we'll remove that and have it checked out, I said ok thinking they are going to make another appt...5 min later they come in with liquid nitrogen and stuff to cut the mole off!? Talk about not prepared! Poor Jakeb started crying when she started getting ready to take the mole off my back. So liquid nitrogen hurts...and hurts even worse about 20 min later, YOWCH! The mole was pretty painless and has been sent off to be checked out...if in 2 weeks I get a phone call from Murfreesboro Dermatology I will freak out...they won't call if it's fine. Jakeb was so sweet, on the way out I put my purse on my shoulder and he stops and asks me if he can carry it for me. Later I asked him why and he said he didn't want it to hurt my elbow and shoulder! AWWW! My sweet boy!
He got a big surprise today also. A few weeks ago we sold his Power Wheel Jeep and I told him we could save some money (selling some other things also) and would buy him a new 4-wheeler (Power Wheel's not a big one!). So I surprised him today and we picked it up after my appt. He loves it and is so cute on it. Gotta love craigslist, because I got all kinds of stuff sold so we could get it for him.
So overall good day here...Robert is home for the next week and half, he took off so he could go to Jakeb's first day of school with me. Yes we are cheeseballs! I love it!
Onto the weekend baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment