Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Twelve on Tuesday.

1. I have had to stop and double check that it is in fact Tuesday like 27 times today. I am still not sure that it's Tuesday. I will probably discover it's not....actually in 55 minutes it won't be....well that is assuming it IS actually Tuesday right now.

2. This is the last week of Baseball....but also the first week of the very busiest month in all of time for this family.

3. I would say that I need to see June roll in pretty quick...but Gavin is scheduled for a tonsillectomy June 3rd and while I know he will do fine it is still surgery and just thinking about it makes my stomach in knots. And also June means Jakeb is officially done with elementary school...and that also knots my stomach a wee bit.

4. ALSO...because also is my favorite word...also Gavin turns SEVEN in like a day. And what how is he 7?! He is so excited to be 7 and I am so excited to be done with birthday's for a little while.

5. I am also excited to be done worrying that I forgot to send in some form or that the boys had a test we didn't study for AGAIN or a library book or lunch money I forgot or a ball game or SOMETHING...so yes summer please get here.

6. Just for the record we haven't forgotten a ball game and fortunately they are allowed to charge lunch sometimes.

7. BUT a big thing?! Nolan the great sleep issue baby is actually sleeping...still not thru the night BUT like going to sleep on his own in his own bed in his own room and not crying. Like a happy baby chatting to himself til he falls asleep sleeping...on.his.own. I am beside myself about this. We rock and we snuggle in the chair and he nurses a bit and then he gets all squirmy to get down so I put him in bed give kisses and cover him up and he just like goes to sleep. Like that's it. AMAZING.

8. I go Thursday for a tour and orientation of the middle school...nervous? Yes....but also trying to remember I survived middle school. In fact 6th and 7th grades were probably my better years now that I think about it. He will be fine.

9. Did I mention Nolan is going to sleep on.his.own now? I would miss snuggling with him if we didn't snuggle all the time and I would miss him sleeping with me if he didn't end up in our bed every night anyway....

10. Zachary really seems to be enjoying baseball and we are really enjoying watching him play and grow as a player. He's getting there!

11. Bailey has been a little off the last couple days. We are a little worried about him. :( He is fast approaching 13. Bay dog.

12. It's late and I am going to sleep now. And when I wake up it will be Wednesday...I think.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed