1. I have a birthday soon....eek! And yay because I still love birthdays.
2. Zman gets his braces off soon...super stoked for him about that!
3. Jakeb is really jonesing for a cell phone...I am waffling on my no cell phone til your at least 13 stance. I am seeing more and more times when it would be a nice for him to have one. But still I need to see him balancing his electronic device use a bit better before I cave on that one.
4. I should probably work on balancing my electronic usage as well...if I am being honest. I kinda love my iPhone.
5. I finally finished the pillowcases I was making the boys for Valentines day....I could list a dozen excuses as to why they just got done. None matter...the boys love them.
6. Gavin turns 7 in just 2 short weeks. How did that time sneak up on me!?
7. I feel like I am managing household tasks a bit better these days...still haven't figured out how to email people back in a timely fashion. Baby steps right?
8. Downside to the lack of carpet downstairs? And old dog with gnarly toe nails that tick tick all over the floor. oy annoying.
9. I am trying to hold off on the a/c usage but tomorrow we may cave again with 80 degree temps.
10. I finally broke down and bought banister guard stuff for the upstairs. Nolan can fit his entire head/body thru the rails around the banisters upstairs...as in the ones that drop 20 feet into the foyer or onto the stairwell....the joy of dashing out into the hallway every few seconds when we are upstairs was getting to me. It's basically a giant piece of plexiglass type stuff...it's real fancy.
11. My friend Angela had her eensy weensy little guy last week @ 33 weeks. Super thrilled for her and her husband Nick and their little boy Sam. Baby Drew is doing wonderful!
12. Nolan is talking a lot more lately. His newest is attempting to say all of his brothers names...I haven't been able to figure out exactly how he is saying each one but he is definitely trying. And each one sounds different. He sure loves his big bros!
No comments:
Post a Comment