Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Twelve.

1.  I haven't been here much lately....4 kids, busy-ness...same ole' song and dance of excuses.  Basically Life.

2.  Warmer weather is slowly creeping in and we are very much welcoming it.

3.  We are 1 month away from Gavin's 7 birthday.   And he has lost 4 teeth and is mighty proud of it...when I want to take a picture of him he stops and says "wait my teeth" and smiles trying to proudly show off his lack of teeth.

4.  We had a good Easter weekend...nothing exciting, some yard work, house work and just hanging out.

5.  We are into baseball full force...Zachary and Gavin have games tonight.  We are enjoying it all very much.

6.  Jakeb starts swimming at the end of the month.  Looking forward to that as well!

7.  Also how is the school year fast approaching the end?!  

8.  We finished up our foster care classes last week...now we wait for home visits and our home study to be written.  We "should" be licensed in a couple months and will just be waiting for a call.

9.  We will accept kids under age 3...up to 2 at a time and would like to eventually adopt but haven't put ourselves down as "adopt only".  We will see...nervous about the kiddo's leaving and how we will all deal with that but we won't know until we try.   That's the motto right now.

10.  Nolan is napping in the twin bed in his room...he hasn't slept in his crib in over a month.  For whatever reason a couple months ago he started flipping out whenever I tried to put him in the crib so he's been sleeping in our bed both for naps and at night.  I set up a twin bed in his room and finally put him down in it TODAY for nap.  I have been nervous to because he naps so well in our bed and I just don't want to mess up something that has taken so long to get to!  The crib has been moved to the "new kids room"

11.  I need to go get sheets on the big boys beds before Nolan wakes up...I also should attempt a shower really quick but we will see what I can squeeze in.  Nap time is always a race against the clock!

12.  Off to make beds!



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed