1. 7 more days until we are back to the "school grind".
2. The boys have teeth cleanings and well checks this week. So they will be good to go for school.
3. We are pretty much done getting everything together for our first dossier...(we will need a second for court--whenever that may be)
4. Nolan officially has 2 little pearly whites. And also officially seems to understand what "NO" means. Made obvious by the tears he sheds when one gives him a firm "no" voice.
5. Um and also...we cut his hair and he doesn't look like the same baby and we are so sad.
6. I made myself a cleaning "schedule"--we will see how much I stick to it. Actually...I haven't. But I am allowing myself some learning time and ya know the boys to get back to school.
7. OH! And the two biggest start piano lessons soon too....so that's cool.
8. And then there will be baseball and soccer things going on too. We will have 2 in baseball this fall and one in soccer.
9. We hit up some new parks today...in the 90+ degree heat. But the breeze helped it be better.
10. Robert is going to be working on his masters soon...Yay for him!
11. I need to cut some boy hair today....I keep saying I am going to and then...um don't.
12. I won't lie the boys starting school next week is getting more and more appealing.
No comments:
Post a Comment