Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday twelve.

1. My poor Nolie bear is teething...he has been pretty close to miserable the past few days. Even ran a low grade temp last night. He isn't crying or overly fussy but is not his normal happy chatty self and is wanting to just sit with me and snuggle.
 2. Gavin told us last week that his stomach tells him what to do a lot. Hes a funny guy.

 3. I am super bummed that the boys start back to school in 2 weeks. Summer is too fast.

 4. Also it's crazy that my Jakey boy is starting his very last year of elementary school. I am pretty sure he just tip toed into kindy.

 5. Nolan turned 8 months last weekend. I need to get his 8 month post typed up ASAP!

 6. This past week the two biggest of the big ones had a conversation about s. e. x. Thanks to "Marley and Me" Zachary let us know that he knows it is "rolling around the bed and stuff". Jakeb told Zachary you don't have to do that when you are married...zachary then informed him that you "do because that is how babies are made". Which he then argued his case by saying "Mommy and Daddy have done it for times. Right? You guys have had s. e. x. FOUR times??". Jakeb at that point decided he was done with the conversation and the word...while we died from both laughter and uncomfortablness. We aren't ready for those real convos yet!

 7. It has taken me twice to get this far...darn computer glitches.

 8. We received our uscis appointments for fingerprinting yesterday...basically the official form we have to have from the U.S. of A stating we are allowed to adopt or foreign child.

 9. I need a housekeeper and a cook.

 10. Though I am slowly but surely getting better about cooking dinner again.

 11. We spent way more money than I intended going out of town :-/

 12. The boys and I went yesterday and got their school supplies...$71 for 3 kids...excluding lunch boxes and backpacks and included all the extra "donation items".

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed