Monday, July 2, 2012

Howdy.

I have the big boys taking a break from toys and video games and they are perched around the the table with all crafting options...minus paint and glitter.   They were told to make something...anything.   Jakeb promptly rubbed glue all around his paper and started to glue paper together.  So ok anything except just gluing paper together.   He then drew "a pregnant person with no underwear" WHAT?  Ok anything except THAT too...let's keep it appropriate yo.   Basically they need a break from discussing Pokemon and video games.
We also have chrysalids we are watching turn into butterflies from caterpillars I finally ordered for their Butterfly Garden.  The one they get for Christmas.   Now they aren't done yet but really friends it's cool.
And also I ordered these cool water marble things and they are kicking it in the water this morning looking mighty cool and completely tempting for little hands and big hands alike.  
I have started to blog a handful of times in the past week or so but while I have a wealth of ideas to discuss when I am you know driving or showering or anywhere other than with my hands on the keyboard they promptly vanish when I sit down in front of the screen.
So therefore you get a run down of the day and what we are doing.   I could mention we are all still in our jammies and my desk is a mess.   My desk is always a mess I do eventually get dressed.   I ordered a chair from Wally-world and picked it up yesterday so the kids got an awesome massive square box to hang out in until they destroy it...hopefully it will not be soon but we shall see.
That's about all I got today folks...or all I have time for Nolan is over me ignoring him and Jakeb is over trying to entertain him.   Stay cool!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed