Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday Twelve.

1.  Has anyone mentioned to you lately that it's hot?  Yes?  Well I thought so.  

2.  The big boys are all watching Seabiscuit and asking a million questions while they do.

3.  I can't believe we are already in July and the boys start school in less then a month.  Honestly I am bummed--I always am.  

4.  They got their new backpacks in today they are pretty neato.    I tend to pay a bit more for back packs and we use them for years and years.

5.   Nolan is starting to cruise around furniture--I feel like I may have typed that already....

6.  We headed north to Chattanooga today to spend a few hours visiting with my college friends....they are my very bff's and I miss them lots.

7.  A funny is that of all 6 of my college pals 4 of us have kids...I obvs have the most BUT we all have boys.  7 little boys total.  

8.  My little boysies are very sweet and think little ones are too funny.  Makes my heart happy.

9.  I am trying to teach Nolie bear to clap...he thinks I funny but not enough to clap about.

10.  Oh.my.goodness.  The questions coming from the other room about the movie...goodness they are funny.

11.  It rained it's hiney off this afternoon.  Something we needed very badly.

12.  Did I happen to mention I got my hairs did this past week?  Well I did...finally...as in it was over 9 MONTHS since I last had my haircut.  That's insane...over 6 inches off and it looks so very much better.  My ultimate goal is to have it short short short...I have very thin fine hair that just looks better short.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed