Very soon we are going on vacation. Very soon we will find out whether we will be having a boy or a girl. As time for this draws closer I am very nervous. I don't know that I will be ready to tell the world it's "another boy". Because people aren't very nice about that sometimes. Men think it's great...women often think it's a nightmare. They are wrong...and/or I am fortunate. These 3 little boys are ah-mazing. I imagine 4 would be even more so. So either way we are excited...and anxious to know.
Zachary's very bestest friend is here visiting for the week and they are all playing so nicely and we are waiting for the carpet cleaners to arrive. With 5 pets and 5 people in the house the carpets are um...atrocious. Lunch is ready and smelling yummy!
1 comment:
I think four boys would be fabulous. Can't wait to find out what's in there!
Post a Comment