2. I am pretty emotionally zapped lately. Not used to that....stupid hormones.
3. Also major slacker in the housewife category. I know I will snap back but in the mean time I feel guilty...a little.
4. I did dust today. Downstairs.
5. We moved the guest bed out of the soon to be baby's room over the weekend. Something I felt was a bit premature but also we gave it to my brother who finally said..."I can get it now..." which meant it's going now or never. So off it went.
6. I am getting more excited...still cautiously excited...but getting there.
7. I am also flat out scared and nervous about having a new baby again. I am nearly a professional and a darn good newborn mom but um...yeah a newborn again. Wow.
8. I haven't cooked a meal in more days than I care to admit.
9. Zachary is sick and I am praying hard that Gavin doesn't get it too. This is the 3rd stomach bug in just over 2 months to fly thru the house. That's ridiculous.
10. I plan for us to hibernate in our own little healthy bubble thru the summer.
11. Gavin's Birthday was yesterday and I just realized that I haven't given him a proper birthday post. Oops. I will do that...not now...but soon.
12. 3 1/2 weeks until school is out and 6 1/2 weeks until we leave for Florida.
No comments:
Post a Comment