2. We are down to 5 more weeks of school for the boys.
3. This school year has really FLOWN by.
4. Today my goal is to get the boys laundry washed and folded...and make sure they get it put away when they get home. I have one load left!
5. I got my hair cut yesterday--a bit shorter than I intended but it's still cute and it will grow.
6. Still not one single thing to report with the adoption. We actually haven't even spoke with anyone from our agency in over a month....because there is just nothing to speak about at this point.
7. Jakeb is spending his week at school testing and testing. This is our counties week for GCRCT testing which is the big state test...good times. Jakeb seems pretty unfazed by it.
8. Can't believe we are fast approaching May...of 2011. Nutso-ness.
9. The azalea's out front have lost their luster and pink blooms--see ya next April pretty flowers!
10. My motivation has vanished lately....please let me know if you see it float by.
11. The 'hood is working on getting our pool open for the season....I personally think it should open MUCH sooner than the end of May.
12. I can think of nothing else to say....
No comments:
Post a Comment