Our windows are open and it's supposed to be 80 today and poor Zman is stuck in bed sick.
On a better note Gavin and Jakeb are not here and we can enjoy open windows and quiet. They have finally found a couple little boys in the neighborhood to play with....they have played with a boy a lot recently but he is 12 and while I am ok with them playing with him here under my supervision I don't know that I am crazy about them running around with him too much. He's a great kid, really he is...but he's 12 and they are not. So I am glad they have found some boys that are their age-ish. And they spent the morning romping around our yard and are now at new friends house doing what they do. And also staying away from germy mcgerm upstairs. Who is just fine to lay in bed and watch movies which also means he is not feeling well.
Have I mentioned I am so happy it's sunny and warm? Because I am. I am pretty sure I am one that suffers a bit from the seasonal blahs and days and days of dreary make me feel...well dreary. So sunny and warm and colorful make me cheery. Hardy har.
Robert's parents made a trek down to visit for the weekend and we had a nice one. We hit up Fernbank as we had planned to do for Jakeb's birthday weekend before it was sabotaged by the flu. Robert and I were able to get out sans kiddies for a couple hours and that was nice too.
Next up on the agenda is a 5th birthday for Gavin....wowza. Swiftly followed by ahem *my* birthday and Mother's day and one my brothers' and Robert's brothers birthday. May is a busy month. But for now we will enjoy April and our 4 year old for a bit longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment