Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Twelve

1. I am wondering if instead of going out to eat on the weekends we could use the money to instead pay for a cleaning lady. My energy to clean has vanished....or to do much of anything actually.

2. Jakeb is 9 and getting old enough to walk around the neighborhood to his friends houses...I don't like this.

3. Relaxing is hard for me to do.

4. I have also decided that the best way to make sure I raise responsible boys might just be to make sure they do most of the work around the house....this will be cheaper than a cleaning lady. And will also take some of the load off of me as well as teach the boys to be able to care for themselves....I think this is win win. Duh.

5. Pollen is covering my house--literally. We have had the windows open and I finally dusted all the pollen off the furniture. Well almost all.

6. The sudden green outside is kinda weird...I left for 4 days and came back to everything green and leafy.

7. The new office furniture is so much better than the old....because you know putting furniture in that was worse than the old would be stupid...but really I am so happy to be looking at nicer cheap furniture.

8. Hound dogs bark---a lot---and it's annoying. They also stink--a lot and it's unfortunate for everyone including him.

9. Hmmm....I wonder if a personal chef would be better than a housekeeper? That's a toss up.

10. I have to sign Gavin up for Kindy this week. Wowsers. Now if we could figure out how to keep the kid well.

11. I will be celebrating a birthday next month--my own.

12. I also am expecting a decent gift for both my birthday and mothers day. Shallow yes--but I have been nice every year about this...in fact I haven't cared....this year I care. *hint*hint* Or not....and I better not receive a ahem...foot bath or bubble bath maker. Just sayin'.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed