Worn out tonight--for no good reason really. I had a good day. Dropped some cash on new bedding for J and Z--this is always fun, well that I finally had the $ to get it, is fun. Rearranged their room to a fantastic new set up--and with the matching bedding it's fantastic. And I bummed around alone for a couple hours while all 3 boys where at school. All in all it was a decent day. Jakeb and I had some struggle with home work--poor guy is not getting math to the perfection that he thinks he needs to. Overall he does just fine but he's not speedy math whiz boy that he thinks he should be. Gets it pretty honest I was basically the same way--math not my strong thing. I get too frustrated that I am not fast and I get a calculator 90% of the time. Cheater.
No news to report on the adoption process front--basically just gathering info at this point. It's a very long tedious process, and I am anxious to get the ball rolling. We have narrowed it down to an agency and country but want to make sure we explore all of our options first. Most family members seem pretty onboard with our decision, so that's good. Everyone has been actually--we are pretty rockin' on the parenting front. Far from perfect but not too shabby either--so we will rock this. I hope. I am stoked that's all I know. Will keep ya posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment