Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Twenty Ten take two

So not that I have many readers (poor me) BUT just to keep the 3 of you happy I will finish up with my 2009 photographic review. For what it's worth A) that was not posted on the 1st but instead probably the 5th but it kept the date from when I STARTED the post oops! and B) digging these off the CD's is a giant pain. It sounds like it shouldn't be...pop in the disk snag a photo. In theory yes but just trust me. My computer is cantankerous. So where did I leave off...

July 2009...
A very photographed trip to our nations capital (Washington D.C. for those of you that are stumped) to celebrate July 4th.
July 09
July 09
July 09
July 09
July 09
July 09
And we welcomed Robert's 30th birthday!
July 09
Jakeb became a "Black Belt Club" member...committing his journey to recieving a black belt.
July 09
AND a visit from friends..
July 09

In August of 2009...
We played in the "redneck" pool...
August 09
And started school! A 2nd grade Jakeb, a KINDERGARDEN Zachary, and a 2nd year preschool/MDO for Gavin..
August 09
August 09
August 09
August 09
A bowling date for Zman with Mommy...
August 09
We also moved and painted a bedroom--Gavin's "new" room.
August 09

September brought...
A trip to visit friends in Murphy, NC
September 09
A day trip to Burgess Falls in TN
Sept 09
SEpt 09
Zachary's first soccer team..
Sept 09
and another newly painted room...for the Zman
SEpt 09

With October we saw...
The Shriners Circus
October 09
And attended a Cub and Family camping event with Cub Scouts for Jakeb
October 09
October 09
We carved a frankenstein pumpkin with our NC friends
October 09
And trick or treated our hearts out...as Captain America, Wolverine, THE Black Power Ranger along with our friend Superman
October 09
Picture 010

with November came...
The holding of a baby chick
November 09
A Star Stallion Award.
November 09
Trampoline fun..
November 09
Some Silly faces
Nov 09
Nov 09

And if that wasn't enough there was December
Santa was seen
Dec 09
Grandparents were seen...Robert's parents aka Nonna and Grandaddy
December 09
Nerf wars were played with Uncles...this one being Uncle James (my mom's brother)
Dec 09
A great Grandmother visited...my mom's mom from Florida!
Dec 09
Gifts were recieved AND Given..
Dec 09
Dec 09
Dec 09
and an Engagement! my brother Robert and my soon to be Sister in Law Amberly!
December 09
Last day of the year festivities watching the 'guitar drop' in Nashville
new years eve

Whew...so this post got reeeaaally picture heavy. I just couldn't stop. Bye, bye oh nine. On to ten.

1 comment:

Mommy of THREE little MONKEYS said...

HOLY COW!!! I love this post!!!!! I mean really love it!

I have been reading your blog for quite a while now, but obviously havent commented yet. I am an old friend of Robert's, and really enjoy keeping up with your family.

You take such GREAT pictures and your boys are just adorable!

You can change your "reader count" to 4 instead of 3. Ha!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed