Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thank you may I have another.

The 2 youngest of the 3 are home sick today. Both congested and coughing. Zachary seems to be trying to cough his lungs right out of his body. His poor stomach muscles are sore from the magnitude in which his coughing is occuring. Gavin is snotty and raspy voiced. Which oddly enough always happens when he gets a cold--both symptoms the oddness is the raspy voice every.single.time.
We headed to Chattanooga for a spur of the moment trip to the aquarium on Sunday. We bought a pass last year that expires this month so we wanted to use it one last time.
This week I somehow ended up on realtor.com. Really it was a round about way in which I found myself there. I saw a thing about EVOO, being the non-chef that I am googled EVOO to find out exactly what it was. Upon my search I learned A) EVOO is Extra Virgin Olive Oil B) I DO know what that is! C)Trader Joe's carries a good one and was up there on the google search page. (yes EVOO can be purchased anywhere it just came up in the search) I then thought hmmm...I wonder where exactly Trader Joe's is in TN. The closest TJ's to us is in Green Hill's, Good to know. The next TWO closest are in Roswell, GA. Roswell, GA is also the location of one of the main offices for the company which Robert works. Robert travels for his job, we live in TN, they are in GA. This got me wondering exactly what DO homes go for in that area since the idea of moving closer has been tossed around over the years. Much to my surprise they were lower than here, with bigger yards and basements. My heart skipped a beat. I looked at the map picked a town name I liked and started looking. Needless to say it became a slight addiction over the past 2 days. I am slowly trying to wean myself from realtor.com. Moving isn't much of an immediate option but is something we have always tossed around. For me moving the kids around a million times to a million schools isn't an option either. I went to about 9 too many schools for my taste and would prefer the kids stick to a couple. Either way we'll see what happens! The boys at this point are all for moving...though they would prefer moving to the beach--and I must agree, I am pretty sure our budget doesn't fit "a house on the beach".

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed