Haven't done this in a while...
1. I have been cooking LOTS lately. Food Network is my new best friend.
2. The boys have turned into little Super Mario Brothers junkies. They want to play it all day long. They are appalled at the fact that I only allow them 2hrs Wed. Sat/Sun to play.
3. We are still discussing moving. Actually there isn't much discussing left...it's going to happen.
4. We just don't know if it will happen THIS year, NEXT year...or the Next. Currently we are thinking THIS. But we would like to actually SEE the towns we are looking at first.
5. I on a complete whim went with a friend last night and got.my.nose.pierced.
6. Today I am not sure how I feel about decision.
7. I have issues with worrying what people think of me...having a piercing on.your.face. Gives people reason to think a certain way about you...I don't like that. I like it though.
8. I also apparently have a jacked up nostril...who knew? This made for a difficult time. I will not do that again. Yowch.
9. Zachary missed the entire week of school last week, because he missed it we spent some time working on reading and some math sheets. First grade math sheets. He shocked me with how quickly he got it. I am excited for him to hit first grade and actually learn something other than how to sort crap....
10. Jakeb has yet to miss a SINGLE word on ANY spelling tests this year. He has made a 100 on EVERY SINGLE TEST for the ENTIRE year! The kid has reading and spelling down pat.
11. We have a long list of things to do to get our house ready to sell. Most of them are minor...the biggest task is decluttering the upstairs. THAT is scary.
12. I had my first 2 sessions of the year this weekend. 2 sweet little baby girls.
13. Our cats think bring LIVE MICE into the house threw the kitty door in the garage is the best idea since canned cat food. I am trying to figure out how to assure them it is not...not even close.
14. One of the said mice jumped OUT OF MY PRINTER. Yes you read that right.
15. Zachary turns 6 very soon. Wow.
16. Dinner this evening was Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi---it was pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment