I never seem to keep it under 12 so we will just see how far I get and promise not to get TOO carried away....
1. Gavin is on a food strike lately....drives me bonkers. Until about 12:45 today all he had eaten was 3 bites of a blueberry muffin, healthy.
2. Jakeb and Zachary are w-i-l-d lately.
3. We are trying to plan another "vacation" for this next week....Robert has a trip to Virginia Beach and are tagging along, he only works 2 of the days and we are going for 5.
4. We are pondering going up early and spending July 4th in DC...if we can manage the travel....currently reservations have been made but we'll see.
5. The boys seriously thought we could bring the new kitten with us and Zachary nearly burst into tears when I told him that was impossible.
6. After this week Zman is done with camps for the summer....he did 2 camps at the Discovery Center...Dinosaurs 2 weeks ago and this week is at Bitty Bug camp. He has enjoyed them but the driving back and forth has gotten old.
7. Jakeb had Art camp last week and loved it...he has another Mid-July. Crocodile Hunter!
8. We have been cleaning and moving things around in the house...it will tide me over for a while, things are a lot less cluttered...makes me happy!
9. Somehow I managed to leave BOTH my sunglasses and my cell phone in the store today...neither of which I realized leaving at the same time...which required 2 trips back to collect them. Lovely.
10. The cool front we are having is awesome....seriously.
11. I have been supremely lazy lately....like I haven't even had a shower today.
12. Yet I did give both dogs baths yesterday...go figure.
13. Gavin is refusing to sleep and it's infuriating me...so I am stalling...
14. Is it Friday yet?
1 comment:
Love your ramblings :-)
--Mom
Post a Comment