Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Is it Ruby? Or Tuesday?

Or both? We had lunch with my mom today and before we met her the boys asked where we were going to eat. I told them Ruby Tuesday's (though we ended up else where). Zachary apparently pondered that for a moment and then asked me this question..."Mommy, what if there were two restaurants right next to each other and they looked the same and one was called Ruby and the other was Tuesday's and, and, and...um I forgot what I was going to say..." and that was that.
I sat thinking about his odd question that never even got formed completely and tried to figure out exactly where he was going with that and just couldn't come up with an ending either. Zman questions everything all day long..."Mommy what if all the cars didn't drive on the road but on the grass?" "What if we didn't eat food..." etc etc. Drives me nuts and cracks me up...funny how his mind works.

After lunch we drove on over to Opry Mills specifically to get Kettle Corn--afterall we were already in Nashville....cost 6 bucks for a GIANT bag...it's the best.stuff.ever. Trust me...get cash...go get it...and ENJOY.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed