Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Laundry shmaundry

I have 6 loads of laundry to fold....six loads of LITTLE people clothes. That amounts to a lot of clothes. It's been sitting here staring at me since Sunday. I don't want to fold it...I really.really.don't.want.to.fold.it. When I wash the boys clothes I wash ALL of their clothes first and then sit down and fold them all...I do it this way because I am anal and like their pj sets and socks to be able to be matched together and put away at the same time. And I don't want to make 50 different trips upstairs with each set of stuff I fold. So easier to wash it all then fold it. Except for the 43454378 pieces of clothes in 3 baskets that now require folding. The kids have WAY too many clothes...Zachary's drawers are still over flowing with clothes despite not having been replenished in over a week. Jakeb is down to 3 pairs of shorts however...and is totally out of pjs. Must go fold laundry. Have I mentioned I don't want to? Laundry folding is my very least favorite job it even trumps mopping which I loathe....bleh.

2 comments:

Christy Sanford said...

i am so with you on this post!!!!!! i could have writen it myself... ( hangs head in shame) what is it about the laundry ??? well.. off to stare at it some more...

Kim said...

That is my method as well, because I'm very anal about the pj sets! My husband doesn't understand the stress a mismatched set of pajamas can cause me. And in fact probably have a matching pile of laundry in my room waiting to be folded. . .

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed