Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday Thirteen+1

I know, I know....my blogging has been seriously lacking lately. I don't know what the deal is...all truth be told, it's Facebook's fault. Shameful isn't?

I don't really feel like come up with paragraphs of run on sentences like normal so I figured I will hit us up with individual ones this evening....

1. The past 2 days have been a confusion of chaos and I am still confused about it....

2. Remind me later to give you "THE Turkey Story" seriously it's as bizarre as it sounds but really requires and entire post on it's own...just know that it will be about a Turkey...and if I am telling it you know something CRaZy happened.

3. Um, have I mentioned I hit my flipping running goal this past week!? We have all heard me bitch and moan and moan and bitch about how I can't run, about how my lungs are broke, blah blah blah...well I decided I just needed to get my butt running a mile and for the time being that would be my goal. Well hot diggety if I didn't hit that mile and then some yesterday! 1.5 miles I ran straight...no stopping to breath or walk...just full on running. WooflippinHOO, I wanted to do cartwheels around the damn gym. Today I struggled but got to a mile again (2 full miles technically but only ran 1 straight--was on a time crunch today)

4. Sunday I am running my very first 5K...wish me luck!

5. Boy3's new thing to tell me all the time is "Mommy you a Pincess" with his cute little face.

6. Boy3's other new thing to do is stick his tongue out at me when I make him mad. Not such a cute little face.

7. Boy1 is a seriously awesome reader...fo real, I am so proud of him.

8. Boy2 has this hysterical sass thing going on lately...complete with head bob and everything. And hit's me with "Duuuuhhhh" which gets him in trouble but all the while I am chuckling.

9. All 3 boys couldn't wait to get to school to tell their teachers "THE Turkey Story" this morning.

10. I am surprisingly tired lately...this exercise is kicking my butt...

11. We are taking our first trip to the Zoo of the year tomorrow and I feel kinda guilty for doing it without Boy1...is it bad that I considered taking him out of school so he could go with us? And that if he hadn't missed so much for being sick that I so would...

12. Warmer weather is slowly making it's way in and I.Cannot.wait.

13. I really wish that cleaning lady would show up to my house and clean for free....really is it too much to ask??

and....
14. Damnit I didn't get Boy1 and Boy3's 365 picture for the day...again they are going to be asleep...GRRRRR! Boy2 is all done for the year! Need to make a slideshow and share it!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed