Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Q-mungous

Well, well fancy me stopping by eh? I swing in from time to time lately and discover I don't have much worth saying so I mosey on out...today is really like no other but I figure it's time for some blabbing of some sort.
My addiction to my new 'tard game is fizzling out, thank god because seriously I was even getting on my OWN nerves about it. Geesh you think someone would learn some self control or something...but I just need to beat those scores.
I have been feeling quite overwhelmed and what not lately...actually I don't believe overwhelmed is the appropriate word. Maybe under-appreciated would fit there more nicely. I suppose I should just suck it up and get used to it as such is life, especially in my profession--aka mother--One day my children...hopefully will look back and say wow, mom you really rocked it when we were kids. Of course today I asked them if they thought I was happy or grumpy and much to my, not very surprised, dismay they said grumpy. Wonderful just what I wanted to hear "Mommy is a grump"...and oddly enough the book Boy1 read to us this evening's character was coined Chief Grump in the story--odd? yes, sign? probably. The "letting go and let be" philosophy is quite difficult for me to grab onto especially when it comes to the housework and things that need doing. So I tend to get a bit frazzled with the poor kiddies when they leave trash or toys or just about everything their little hands touch lying some where on the floor...for ME to pick up. My brain really just can't handle the clutter so it's a constant battle for me...one side says "chill out" the other says "OMG I can't take the mess" and wants me to run out of the house screaming so really it's a battle. And with 3 young boys it's even more of a struggle. So out pops bitch mom on a regular basis, sorry kids I am working on kicking her out but it's tricky.
Boy3 has become quite the little conversationalist lately. I am shocked to hear the things he seems to grasp and understand and he is beginning to toss out those big words I never thought he would know. It's quite cute. His new smart boy word is "Q-mungous" aka humongous and he uses it approriately. He's at an age now were I can actually have a understandable conversation with him. The other day he said to me, "I not go to school, cus it makes me SAD!" (he doesn't like me leaving) as well as telling Boy2 "STOP! You are making me MAD!" so he's learning how to express his emotions into words..pretty clever kid, pretty clever. At 2 1/2 I think the kid is fast approaching genius level IQ's...esp since we have FINALLY mastered the colors--most kids knew at 2. No really he's a smarty pants, and I am not just biased...he is fo real yo.

Having said all that I am going to try to beat that score....one more time....

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed