Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Quick and painless....

1. Robert is in Vegas for 2 days (today and tomorrow) and I really wish I could have gone with him but no can do.

2. My Dr. called yesterday about my MRI results, it is just as I thought. A benign tumor. No biggie but being that it is a tumor it has to come out because it will continue to grow. It's in a sensitive area so I have to go see an ENT to make sure they don't hack away any nerves in my face....I imagine that would be a pretty side effect. *shudder*

3. Yes I am nervous about having surgery on my face....particularly near nerves. **more shuddering**

4. In about 4 1/2 short hours I will be the mother of a 7 year old...holy smokes, that was fast.

5. Said 7 year old is quite grown up lately.

6. Boy1 has his "best friend" over for a few days and is VERY excited about it. They have been buddies since they were babies but he has recently moved to another state and was able to come over for a few days and visit.

7. Tomorrow will also be the last day for Boy1's 365...and I must say...none too soon. 2 down 1 to go. It will be nice not to have to drag myself out of bed at 11pm after I realized I have once again let it slip my mind and I am going to once again take a picture of them sleeping...

8. Boy3, I do believe really thinks he can do just whatever he wants.

9. We leave on Sunday for a little mini-vaca....I am glad to be able to get away but have a lot going on that we really can't miss....but have no choice.

10. Boy1 and boy2 are testing for new karate belts this next week. I am super proud of them. Boy2 however is having to wait until NEXT month because of us being out of town GRRRRR. He's not happy about it.

11. I think we are...yet again...waiting on doing the floors. I am sick of having ruined clothes so I am going to fold and drop the money on a washer and dryer....joy.

12. It is 6 minutes past the time I told the kids they had....

13. My energy is zapped in the evenings lately....and the mornings....lazy much?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Glad the tumor is benign! I hope everything goes well having it removed. I'll be thinking about you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed