Over a week out...that's bad eh? Sorry about that.
I am happy to report I think I have gotten my office to a manageable situation...for now, as I did say this a few months ago when I moved things then. My problem is that I am wanting to be able to leave my photo equipment up or at the very least more accesible and this lets me do that. I don't use it because it takes me 30 minutes just to move things and get it set up...yes I am lazy. haha.
So I go in today for a MRI. I may have mentioned sometime in the past that I have a lump/bump on my jaw line near my ear lobe. It's been there for nearly 4 years and I have had several opinions on it and 2 CT scans. The first didnt' show it and the 2nd done last week shows it to be a mass in my parotid gland. Because of this the radiologist said they would like a closer look at it and have sent me for an MRI. My appt is at 12 today. Fingers crossed I don't have a panic attack or something crazy. Not likely for me really but I have heard it's a bit nerve wracking in the machine. I am assuming since it's just my head I won't be all the way in it...dunno. This all started because the lump is larger not a lot but larger none the less. I am not overly concerned esp since it's been there SO long but I am glad they are getting these images of it done so I FINALLY know what the heck is in there!
My little guys turns SEVEN on Friday...which is nuts. I will have to post more on that later.
My running is still going well, I have hit a small bump in the road. I ran 5 miles on Thursday and 6 yesterday. My darn ankle was sore after Thursdays run and after yesterdays I am hobbling. Not good, so I am trying to ice it and stay off it as much as possible. As well as trying to find the cause. 3 options, wrong shoes (despite dropping 100 they could be not the best), weak ankles (highly likely) from not doing this before, or just too much stress on it too soon. I am leaning more towards a combination of the last two as it didn't hurt until I started jumping my mileage up. I have 5 weeks until the 1/2 marathon and I finally getting better so I am feeling more confident, but I hate this little snag as it most definitely sets me back a few days at least. Either way I registered last night and put my self at finishing in 3 hrs. I am stoked about the whole darn thing...and even more stoked to do it next year with A LOT more training time under my belt.
OH MY. How have I not posted about one of my bestest friends Angela and her sweet baby Samuel! He was born on March 6, at 30 weeks gestation. He is now doing awesome but I know they could still use good thoughts and prayers for him. I am so bummed I can't rush out and see him and her, but as soon as I can I am there! Check out her blog for updates on him. He's so itty bitty and sweet!!
There's the latest scoop...in a nut shell.
No comments:
Post a Comment