Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sick

3/5's of our household is sick. One hopefully on the mend, 2 just starting. So far *KNOCK ON WOOD* THEMAN and Boy3 are well. Hopefully they both stay that way. Boy2 started with a HORID stomach bug on Saturday...was super close to ending up in the hospital for dehydration but I *think* he's on the mend today although he's feeling pretty puny again. Boy1 threw up on the bus (lovely huh?) Sorry bus driver...somehow he managed to end up at school all day. And I have what I think is the flu, despite the negative test at the walk-in place. Either way she treated me for it so hopefully I feel better tomorrow...bad body aches, chill's, fever etc....good times here I promise. NOT.

2 comments:

Amber Poynor said...

Aww. I'm sorry you're sick. :( I can only imagine how tough it is to take care of sick babies when mommy is sick, too. Get better soon. By the way, I wonder if our scheduled photo shoots are making us sick. Maybe you should just show up at my house one day. ;)
Amber

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

Awww...feel better Rachel. All of that is going around here too. I even had a little girl pass out in church today. It scared me to death. :(

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed