Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Whew...

Often when we get sick around here it seems we are sick for weeks. It starts with one and just as that one gets well another gets sick until it's slowly been thru the entire house.
And this time it's no different. Yesterday was the first day I have felt like I am actually getting better. So of course I come home to a grumpy Boy1, and soon discover he has a fever. A trip to the doctor today told us he too has strep. We have spent $100 this week on copays...is that not crazy!? Thank god we have a FSA because in a few weeks I will get a "surprise" check in the mail getting that all back. All of our Rx's are already covered with it so that's good. But man we would be struggling!
I am seriously behind on my photos so I am currently working on getting them caught up. Boy2 will be turning FIVE on Thursday which means I am 2 days away from being completely done with his 365, wow! I cannot believe it's been a year since I started the project. I can't wait to get their little books done will be very cute!
I have been a bit blah the past few weeks. The wintry weather is bumming me out, I usually get this way about this time of year. Ready for sunshine and warmness. We have been teased over the weekend with high 60 and 70 degree weather though so that was beyond nice!
I have had to take the week off of my "marathon training" since I have been sick. It's bugging me like crazy, I am anxious to get back to it. I need to get my ass in serious gear about it.

I can't believe my monkey man is going to be FIVE!? That's crazy.

1 comment:

McAngie said...

I'm sorry you guys have the yucky sickness running rampid through your house. Alex and I have been there since last week and I'm still sick today although I do feel a little better.

Hope you all get well before the big birthday!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed