Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Happened

Since I have begun my Internet journey I have long since sworn off games of any sort as I knew exactly what would happen if I even glanced at them. I would become obsessed...it's just what I do. I obsess....and really if you ever met my parents you would know that when I say "I can't help it" that it's very true....so yeah. Facebook has games....and I haven't been here running my mouth much....so you can gather what has happened.
Yes we have been rather ill lately but even at that I normally pop in for a run on sentence or 2 every day or so. But alas my time has been spent non stop trying to beat my score on one game or another. My children have been slightly more negelected than normal and my house is growing a new layer of dirt...it's bad. And what's worse is that the games are s.t.u.p.i.d. I mean really they are like 5 year old type games. Hmm...I try to stop, I say to myself "just one more time" but the problem is I say that after every time I play but then don't stop...I am like a 4 year old "just one more time pleeeeaasseee".

2 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

This made me laugh! I can totally picture you being glued to the computer, trying to pry yourself away ;) Hummm ... are we going to need to enroll you in a game-a-holics anonymous program? LOL

Margie said...

I am addicted to Pogo... I should be ashamed!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed