Thursday, May 22, 2008

Little Catch up play...

Goly gee---tell me it's not been almost TWO weeks since I last posted?! Seriously I thought it was just about a week ugh! Well let's see. We are winding down with the very first year of Elementary school. Jakeb has a field trip tomorrow so today was really his last day of school. They go next week for 2 hours just to pick up report cards (seriously why even have this day?)
Jakeb has done quite well in school and seems to enjoy going--well enjoys it enough LOL. Zachary had his last day on Tuesday and can you believe Mr. Never wants to go to school actually said he didn't like that it was his last day because he wouldn't get to see his teachers? Sweet as it was I am shocked! Takes him nearly the entire year to warm up to them, he's so funny about new people. I tried to get Gavin in for the fall but I drug my feet about it so there aren't any openings right now, darnit! The way he has been lately I NEED him to go LOL! But seriously he can be SO sweet! I am loving and hating his age right now...he's so darn cute and so darn NOT cute LOL. When Jakeb was this age I had already had Zachary and when Zachary was this age I was about to have Gavin so I haven't REALLY gotten to solely focus on one child at this age and it's really kinda nice! While I THINK we want another, I think we have decided to put it off for a little while longer. Cute patootie Gavy Gav is such a handful right now and I know he won't be but I need to get in a groove with being so busy with school and baseball and all that before I start trying to add more chaos with a new baby. As much as I want one I seriously am begining to wonder if I can handle another. So I need time to reevaluate so to speak. Although if it happens it happens and I will be thrilled but for now we won't be preventing nor really trying. Guess we'll see...I say that this week but seriously in two days I will be singing a new tune!

It's finally been warm enough consistantly for me to set the pool up so we did that this past Monday and the boys have been in it everyday---I love that thing! Maybe one day when they are older and I am not terrified of them drowning we can get a REAL pool---maybe LOL.

I have a TON of pics I want to post but they need to get converted and Grey's is just about finished recording and I am dying to go watch it! I will have to post again in a bit---a bit meaning hopefully tonight but more than likely in a few days! So I am off to watch my show!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed