Thursday, May 8, 2008

Holy Guacamole...

I will be THIRTY in TWO years!?! Wow seriously I do NOT feel like I could possibly be that old, I really feel about 20! My 10 year reunion is this summer, but I think I just graduated like 2 years ago...not TEN. I mean so incredibly much has happened in the past 10 years of my life but it feels like very little time has passed. When I think back to the last time I saw people and find myself saying that it's been 10 years ago I am blown away...really TEN years, wow. I saw someone at the mall the other day that I thought I recognized from...ten years ago but wasn't sure really...then realized it's been TEN years since I had last seen this person so I have no clue what this person would or should look like. I mean I look essentially the same (+25 lbs--darnit!) but other people of course may not. Anyway wow, I will just stay in denial I think. I AM only 20 and I am not real sure where these kids came from that call me Mommy.
Anyway yeah Happy Birthday to me...my 28th birthday was yesterday hence my nonsense rambling about age and 10 years etc etc.
My mom was so very nice and took the boys and I out for dinner at TGI Fridays and then we shopped around the mall a bit, for some much needed clothes for yours truly. Since I have gained +25lbs over the past 10 years---15+ being over the past 6 months I am in dire need of clothing. It was nice to be able to get a few things, granted I am positive it would have been nicer without a fit throwing 2 yr old, and rowdy 6 and 4 year olds in tow...but beggars can't be choosers, right? So a big ole' thank you to my ma for putting up with ME and the kids and getting me some clothes---and food!
Robert got home last night and will be home the rest of the week, he's actually talking to customers on the phone directly behind me. When he isn't traveling he's often working remotely from home, which is nice to be able to do.
Rainy Thursday here, hope everyone stays dry!

1 comment:

Riki said...

Happy Birthday!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed