We had a busy day today! Zachary had his gymnastics this morning, after gym class we went to the library w/ Hope and her boys, then to McD's for lunch (bleh!), and headed to the Discovery Center. Jakeb went back to play with Alex at Hope's and while Zachary rested and Gavin napped...neither of which were done! Darn car naps! The boys had a fun day and are now snuggled down w/ a special treat: sleeping in the "toy room bed"...ie the sleeper sofa w/ a movie. Which is a rare treat and is usually reserved for nights that they are extra tired or they would never go to sleep!
It's supposed to be HOT this week! The past two days have been sweltering so we are playing pretty low key indoor activities. Yesterday we didn't do a thing and the kids didn't even go out to play til after dinner around 7, at that point it was very comfortable out.
I am trying to get more into my scrapbooking lately..or I should say pick it up again. I guess I started about 3-4 months ago and it's a lot of fun but I don't know if I have that "creative gene" to do the artsy fartsy cool pages people do! I try but get so stumped and it just doesn't come to me, I like the pages I have but some are just not what I was imaging. It is fun to do and that's all that matters! And fun to shop for which we all know is something I LOVE to do, haha!
One of these days I will get some more pictures up, I need to post some from the other day of Slipn'sliding!
Well not much to ramble on about tonight, the dog is outside doing his barking routine which is distracting and maddening! He will stand at the door and bark and bark until we let him in...grr! So I guess I should go do that so I don't loose it.
Oh! Zachary starts school on the 14th and has his orientation on the 7th, his teacher called tonight. She wasn't as talkative and friendly as I had hoped but then again I am comparing from last year and when she called we talked for a good 5-10 minutes! So hopefully she is more friendly in person!
ALrighty he's barking louder.....have a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment