Sunday, November 25, 2012

30 days of Thanks. Day TWENTY-FIVE.

Today I am thankful for my blonde haired cutie.  My G-babes, my light bulb, our Gavin.  Gavin is so much.  He is thoughtful and sincere.  He is grumpy and happy.  He is funny and silly and smart.  He is 100% perfect for our "little" family.  He is a 1st grade math whizz and loves it.  He proudly announces frequently that he has a "girlfriend named Sarah."  He is fun loving and currently obsessed with all types of toots and turds and faaaahhhts.  He hasn't gone a day without loudly making faaaht sounds with his mouth in months.  We really are all over it, but at the same time it's pretty darn funny.  *don't tell him I said that!*
He came into our lives at a very perfect time and we all couldn't get enough of our little baldy beaner.  His little itty bitty blonde self is filled with more personality than anyone in this house.  I hope one day he realizes how awesome we all know he is.  He is an amazing kid and I am so thankful and thrilled and lucky to call him mine.










He came into our lives at a very perfect time and we all couldn't get enough of our little baldy beaner.  His little itty bitty blonde self is filled with more personality than anyone in this house.  I hope one day he realizes how awesome we all know he is.  He is an amazing kid and I am so thankful and thrilled and lucky to call him mine.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed