Friday, November 30, 2012

30 days of Thanks. Day THIRTY.

Part of me wants to write that I am thankful this is my last "thankful post"...not that I don't have plenty to write about but I have a hard time deciding what I want to be thankful for...friends, family, our home, our pets...just life in general all of it I am thankful for.  I am also thankful for perseverance, honesty, love, patience, intelligence, friendships, and so much more.  It's hard narrowing down which specific I want to talk about.
Today I want to be thankful for adoption but until we are to the "finish line" it's hard to see past that-- personally.  However when I think about other families I am certainly thankful!
I am thankful for washing machines and dishwashers because hello obvious.
I also could be thankful for leaf blowers...because again obvious...but for those who haven't been to our house...we have A LOT of trees that produce A LOT of leaves and heavy duty leaf blowers are the bomb.  No joke.
I am thankful for my dad who despite our tumultuous relationship happily drove his 2 mega leaf blowers over for us to borrow.   I know I could pick up the phone in a crisis and he would do his best to help...we don't always see eye to eye and don't talk as often as we used to but he is still my dad and I know he is there.  And for that I really am thankful.
So to wrap up the month I will say I am just thankful.  End of story end of the month...THANKFUL.





No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed