Friday, November 16, 2012
30 days of Thanks. Day SIXTEEN.
Today I am thankful for my sister-in-law, Amberly, and brother, Robert. I am glad they live close enough that our kiddo's are growing up together and that we can meet from walks on the greenway. And also thankful for my brother Michael who just recently moved down here as well. We love spending time with them and hanging out on the weekends. My brothers and Robert are good pals and talk almost daily....Family being close is wonderful! We have such fun laughing and goading each other when we are together and I know that all of us are really enjoying being able to do that again so often. I am so happy that Amberly is in our lives and I have another female in this heavily male populated family! We chat about the kids and life and just enjoy each others company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment