Thursday, June 30, 2011
A dilemma....of not so epic-ness.
So back 4 days ago when I thought I was having a little girl....I had room plans rolling around in my head and was excited to be buying a new white crib and pink bedding and girliness. Now I am working on switching my thinking to boy and back to blue...I have pretty much got it planned as well and am tossing myself into executing the plan once the big boys start back to school (in OMG a month!) The dilemma that is no so epic is white crib or black crib. Going totally basic here and back to the classics and doing a Jenny Lind crib....just trying to decide if I want this bedding to be with a Ebony (aka black but we don't want to say black because it's a baby bed) crib or the White. I know so silly to fret over and truth be told I am not fretting I mean for goodness sake...I have 19 or so weeks to go...roughly 4 1/2 months. I could slap a room together in a week including ordering time. But it's a decision I am pondering at the very moment and the best thing I could think of writing about because what I want to blog about I can't. So let's talk about baby stuff instead! The baby...aka Nolan is quite a wiggly one and I must say that I have had no problem referring to him and HIM and also as Nolan which is funny because while I didn't have a hard time saying her and she when the baby was not girl I couldn't bring myself to say the name. Which is probably good because I am having a hard time not thinking about the boys sister--and then going oh wait...they didn't have one. I just can't wait to see this little boy and his sweet face...it is very fun pondering who he will look like. Jakeb and Zachary look so similar we often have people ask if they are twins--which is insane because in my opinion they look very different, and then we have Gavin the blonde boy who actually looks like his brothers but his coloring throws everyone off because he is so very blonde. (Side note: as I looked up name meanings yesterday I discovered that Gavin actually means White Hawk....how cool and fitting is that?) So it will be interesting to see who we get this go round. And Nolan means Fighter....which also seems very fitting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment