Sunday, May 16, 2010

Super Sunday Sixteen

1. I really need to catch up on my blog posting...lots to blog about really. Someone turned 3-0, someone went on a cruise, someone's entire state went under water...almost literally.

2. Someone has logged into their blog 10 times this week and can't form thoughts or know where to begin.

3. Yesterday was Gavin's 4th birthday PARTY. He had a blast...we rented a water slide thingy...TONS of kiddie fun.

4. We have 11 more days until we will be heading o.u.t.

5. Thursday evening my dad called me to tell me he found a kitten in my grandfather's basement. We now have a 4 week old kitten added into our zoo. Trust me when you see his face you will understand why he is now our kitten. Adorable doesn't even do him justice.

6. Did I mention 11 days?

7. Being able to stay here (at the In laws) has been nice...but so very hard for my organization-is-a-must mind set. This week I hit my wall. 7 people, 1 dog, 5 cats=crazy Rachel.

8. The new addition is named Patton...because he was found at my grandfather's--on Patton Rd.

9. It's raining here yet again. On Gavin's birthday 2 weeks ago all hell broke loose here. Water, water everywhere. Fortunately Robert's parents house was fine--but SOOO Many others weren't.

10. 11 days.

11. I can't believe that very soon I will have a THIRD grader and a FIRST grader. Wow.

12. My baby will start kindy in 1 yr. Oh.my.gawd.

13. We had a blast on the cruise. I held...HELD at sting ray...like a wild one...like in the ocean. It was like omg. so cool.

14. I am pretty sure I will have a panic attack and fall out on the floor if I have to fly again any time soon. Who knew I valued my life so much.

15. I can't wait to get back to the beach. This time with my rugrats.

16. We now have 3 kids, 2 dogs, and 3 cats...what am I thinking.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed