Sunday, November 29, 2009

Super Sunday Sixteen

1. I know it's sad that these have been my only posts lately...I promise I will get better one of these days when my head clears and I can think. Right now I am just too busy.

2. Robert is currently working on painting the living room...I am so flippin' excited, our wall up the stairs was NASTY.

3. We were just bad and gave the boys one of their Christmas presents early...a Wii game, to keep them upstairs while Robert is painting.

4. We are still working on getting the Christmas decorations up. We are doing 2 tree's this year,excited about that.

5. I am super duper excited for Christmas this year. Jakeb is getting an electric guitar and lesson's...he's been begging for one. I am so excited for him.

6. We are fingers crossed hoping, praying that we can get new floors for the living room after Christmas. We want hardwood downstairs, and it's getting to a NEED instead of a want. The carpets are literally falling apart.

7. I am done with holiday sessions....and am so glad...weekends of 3 and 4 sessions were wearing me out, I am not used to running around so much, especially with Robert only being here on weekends.

8. Sessions are done but editing and ordering is not...and I am stalling.

9. We are just about done with Christmas shopping for the boys, we are going relatively light this year. Just need to get a few smaller things for them and that is it!

10. Robert is going to start working on building a swingset for them, just need to find the time to get the lumber and get some plans together.

11. I am really trying to get us organized and it's so darn hard! The house really is organized but our days and schedules are not, at least not like I would like.

12. I am running out of things to say...shocker I know.

13. The boys are currently running around cleaning so that they can play the Wii.

14. Did I mention I am excited the walls are getting painted??!?!?

15. I ordered our Christmas cards last night and I cannot wait to see them...I got 3 different styles (could swing 75 of the ones I wanted so I broke it up). I even bought stamps the other day...

16....and I just realized I lost all my addresses when the computer crashed. Lovely.

And they are done cleaning....off to help them set up their new game!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed