Haven't done one of these in a while....
1. I am working on editing pictures and listening to Robert talk in Spongebob and Patrick voices while reading the boys a book.
2. I still can't believe it's November. Wow. How did that happen?
3. Robert made a teryaki stir fry thing for dinner tonight...it was Chicken, rice, and various veggies. Jakeb ate nearly all of it without gagging, complaining, crying, or yelling. He's come an a long way from the toddler he was who refused every vegetable. It's pretty amazing actually.
4. Zachary however who typically eats everything wasn't a fan. He's gotten pretty turned off some how by chicken, weird. He used to eat it just fine. His new favorite meat is steak.
5. Gavin still refuses fruit but eats every vegetable out there. It's pretty awesome how well they all eat.
6. Trying to stay caught up with sessions is hard!
7. Robert has been home a lot lately which is awesome.
8. We have really gotten into watching some of the new shows that are on...Glee, Modern Family...ok that's about it but it's nice actually. I am not typically a big TV person.
9. Zachary has a horrible cough, I keep thinking it will slowly go away like it always does but now it just seems worse. He probably should hit up the Dr. tomorrow...I am dragging my feet to take them because of all this flu non-sense. He's not had a fever or we would have already been there.
10. Gavin missed another week of school last week. So frustrating to spend all this money and he's missing so much. Have I mentioned I hate asthma?
11. Speaking of asthma...my brother who is a pretty severe asthmatic is trying to quit smoking. Don't ask me why he started in the first place. It was the worst thing ever. Just give him some good thoughts and prayers that he can do it. He REALLY, REALLY needs to.
12. Robert is waiting on me to finish up so we can watch Amazing Race.
13. The boys are now all snoozin...it's so quiet in here!
14. We have had busy busy weekends....I am ready for some quiet calm ones where we can just hang out!
15. I bought our first 2 gifts for Christmas yesterday...got great deals on both! So excited for that!
16. Off to watch some TV!
No comments:
Post a Comment