Robert has been home a lot recently which is absolutely awesome. With me being busy him being home has been a god send. The boys are in karate, cub scout, and soccer so that alone keeps us running. I must say I am pretty anxious for soccer to be over! Even if he is pretty cute playing...
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Neglected...
So sorry this has been so neglected! Lots has been going on and I have been super busy! I have had 3 and 4 sessions or more a week, which is amazing. I went from 1 or 2 a month to that. Wow! And I just have to say the more I am doing this the more I love it. There are times when I wonder if it's what I want to do but then I leave a session and love it. Every single family I have met has been amazing. They welcome me and we just have a good time. It's a wonderful feeling. I know it will taper off a great deal after the holidays but I am soaking it up now :)
Robert has been home a lot recently which is absolutely awesome. With me being busy him being home has been a god send. The boys are in karate, cub scout, and soccer so that alone keeps us running. I must say I am pretty anxious for soccer to be over! Even if he is pretty cute playing...
Robert has been home a lot recently which is absolutely awesome. With me being busy him being home has been a god send. The boys are in karate, cub scout, and soccer so that alone keeps us running. I must say I am pretty anxious for soccer to be over! Even if he is pretty cute playing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment